Monday 1 February 2010

Semester 1 work :D

Phew. Last few weeks have been bit of a riot, so sorry this blog took so long. Have had Handins to hand in, game pitch documents to document and presentations to... umm... present.

So now that that's all out of the way I just wanted to highlight a few bits and bobs of work from last semester, before I dive into what my plans are for this one. :S

Game Development Module
"Alchemist's Artefact" 2D point and click adventure for iPhone (verticle slice)
More info found on http://ismouseactive.ning.com/
Video of final game can be found on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWfXOp3szM

2 man team consisting of myself as:
  • Game designer
  • Scriptwriter
  • Environment, Character, and UI artist

And Andrew Ferguson as

  • Programmer
  • Game designer
Screen grabs of final game




















Low Poly Modelling
Took this module to boost my confidence in 3D and maya. The results were not just too bad, need to work further on texturing. :)
Screen shots of Character, Vehicle and Environment




































































Thats me for now folks, next blog will cover what I have done thus far in semester two and a bit more about my goals for this year :)
Peace out peeps
Sea x

No comments:

Post a Comment