Monday 30 March 2009

Hello again friends

So I haven't written on here in quite a while and I feel I should explain where the heck I've been. The Main reason for my lack of blogs has been due to a lack of working internet in my flat and since I usually post my blogs in the evening after a days work, I haven't had chance. :P

So to fill you in on what I've been upto, the week before last was spent in sunny sunny (but freezing cold) Berlin, which was amazing. I came back feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world (lets hope that feeling lasts) with the sites and sounds of Berlin still buzzing in my head.

Last week was spent trying to get a big dent into my dissertation. I'm at around 1200+ words now most of which is my introduction, But I'm hoping by the end of today to have got to the 2000 word mark. (wish me luck) By the end of this week I aim to have atleast 3500 words and then get the rest of it written next week so that I can spend the remaining weeks touching it up, adjusting the layout and focusing on my project.

As for the project side of things, I'm still working away getting the set ready for filming, which will hopefully be next week provided I can get camera equipment booked in time. Not a lot more to show you right now but I'll get pictures up as soon as theres something interesting to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment