Since thats only 2 weeks away I have to insure that I get the following things sorted by the end of next week:
- Book all Equipment
- Re-contact the Discovery staff and Steve from S2K to confirm the dates
- Fill in and send away Risk assessment forms
- Fill in and send away the permissions forms for locations
- Write up a rough schedual for filming and a call sheet
- Contact the Band via email complete with the Call Sheet and Script attatched
- Set up a meeting with the band for the following week to discuss the filming schedual
- Put out an email to all students requesting Skateboarders to preform on camera
- PANICK (no must NOT do that! :P)
The following week will be spent obtaining equipment, checking it all works and all camera batteries are fully charged. Marking A roll and B roll tapes in preperation for filming. Gathering all the nessecary props and getting in touch with Myk about the sound.
In the mean time I may attempt to do an animatic of the video to let me see how the timing will pan out. Also I NEED to fix Sydneys hair for his big role. Man I have my work cut out for me :P
Phew! wish me luck.