Friday 13 February 2009

Filming Dates

So the dates for filming have been set for Saturday the 28th of February and Sunday the 1st of March, but I'm still waiting on confirmation from the Band.

Since thats only 2 weeks away I have to insure that I get the following things sorted by the end of next week:
  • Book all Equipment
  • Re-contact the Discovery staff and Steve from S2K to confirm the dates
  • Fill in and send away Risk assessment forms
  • Fill in and send away the permissions forms for locations
  • Write up a rough schedual for filming and a call sheet
  • Contact the Band via email complete with the Call Sheet and Script attatched
  • Set up a meeting with the band for the following week to discuss the filming schedual
  • Put out an email to all students requesting Skateboarders to preform on camera
  • PANICK (no must NOT do that! :P)

The following week will be spent obtaining equipment, checking it all works and all camera batteries are fully charged. Marking A roll and B roll tapes in preperation for filming. Gathering all the nessecary props and getting in touch with Myk about the sound.

In the mean time I may attempt to do an animatic of the video to let me see how the timing will pan out. Also I NEED to fix Sydneys hair for his big role. Man I have my work cut out for me :P

Phew! wish me luck.

1 comment: