Thursday 19 February 2009

More Location Pictures Woot!

Went up to the Dudhope skate park about 2 hours ago and got some pictures while the weather was good. The pictures came out a bit bright what with the sun and all, but I'm pretty chuffed with them. There was a whole bunch of skateboarders watching me take the pictures so I couldn't be as adventurous as I would have liked. Anyways here they are enjoy.


Walkway leading to the Skatepark.


Tell me that's not pretty!



Cant get over how nice the light was up there earlier.


Sneaky mid trick pic :P


You cant see him to well, but this guy was pretty good.


Epic View huh?


The graffiti up there was pretty bad ass too. ^_^

Another sneaky mid trick pic

I really should have asked these guys if they'd have minded appearing in the music video, but ah well maybe they'll be there again over the weekend and I can bug them then (If my sneaky uni-wide-email-plea doesn't work)

1 comment:

  1. ooooOOOooooOOooh noice! you've got some mighty pretty pics there! =)

    ReplyDelete